See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Dansteph?  (Read 7448 times)

Offline Ripley

• My Orbiter section on www.tuttovola.org
18 May 2013, 22:46:00
...because I don't see him online since the temporary christmas release...

Offline DanSteph

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Hein, quoi !?
    • FsPassengers
Reply #1 - 19 May 2013, 14:59:41
I'm still here but after a long and hard work on UCGO and given the
lack of reactions for the release I take some hollidays from orbiter.

I'll finish the addons in the meaning time ;)

Cheers

Dan

Offline jacquesmomo

• Le budget !!!
  • Legend
  • Plus on rate, plus on a de chances de réussir !..
Reply #2 - 19 May 2013, 19:33:47

Mes add-ons sont là !

Offline Cras

Reply #3 - 21 May 2013, 21:29:36
Ah man.   I took the Arrow for a spin to Uranus a couple weeks ago.    It is so cool, all the goodies added into it.   It was a lot of fun.

Been using the UCGO Shuttle-A quite a bit too zipping around the moon.

Orbiter | SSMS2007 | FSX

Offline StarLost

Reply #4 - 22 May 2013, 01:56:16
Dan, Dan, Dan ...

Those of us who have been around awhile have learned to wait patiently and quietly for your next example of superlative magic! There's never been a disappointment.

But ... if you need the sounds of trumpets and horns ...

Offline reekchaa

Reply #5 - 07 June 2013, 07:46:54
DAN!  Your addons are beautiful and ALL from the heart :)
Here's to hoping you got a sweet job on Kerbal Space Program where you can reward your master skills for actual money$.
(Kerbal seems to have copied nearly every bit of your free addon works anyway)
:beer:

~ the Reekchaa

Offline reekchaa

Reply #6 - 09 June 2013, 19:39:45
To tell the truth... Instead of KSP, I'd much rather see you start up a Kickstarter, Dan.  :eek:
Lots of my old gaming pals have gone there to make Independent games, totally free of 'Boss' B.S.
I'd sell the hell out of any project ideas you had if you wanted to share them with us and get paid up front.    :gift:

a friend who's about to close with $40k+ http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/551129138/energy-hook-0
and my old Interplay boss http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/torment-tides-of-numenera

So what do you think, Dan?  Better than FSP Addon dev with an uncertain future?  Strapped for Cash?  Enter Now!  :)
/end of ideas for typical sales pitch/:wor:

~ the Reekchaa

Offline cslevine

• Legend
Reply #7 - 28 June 2013, 23:30:34
i understand Dan.
the lack of reaction is very hard to live, most after hours and days and weeks, and months of hard working !
There was much release in short time : Orbbitersound 4, which adds very much daily in all orbiter daily things, then, in the next days / weeks in November/ December : UCGO, Arrow, big big updates !

When Albert Einstein wrote the relativity, in about 1902 and 1905, in which there is all that is changing our wold today,  so one of the most important thing of the XXe century, ...... the first returns happened only a few months after...
Well... few months... lots of few months, to be more precise..... well, even some years....
....in 1921.

So this happens when we are doing big things : the silence is the first reply.

And so, what happens to all those who have no voice, but believe they are artists, and postulate at "TV reality "art" contests".... all their friends are kindful and say him : "yes". Because they know that it's the time NOW for say "yes".

So maybe the secret is to have many interest center, so that when this is bad somewhere, there is always one thing which goes well.

sorry for word by word english, i am working hard too (on some stuff ) and my brain is very, very tired

Offline PilotRendevous

Reply #8 - 09 July 2013, 23:45:16
that was very good cslevine, and quite, how should i say, wise? masterful? informative? I can't think of the word, but nonetheless, i agree. good point, and i enjoy the wise and rather intelligent people this sight, and dansteph above all, gives me the enjoyment to know.

« Last Edit: 09 July 2013, 23:45:16 by PilotRendevous »
Don't Reply, Just fly! (Especially, if you heard my shot, because you weren't the target if you did........ yet!)