See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Arrow beta  (Read 4763 times)

Offline Cras

29 January 2013, 20:13:24
So I have finally gotten around to trying the Arrow beta out, flying around the moon.     First off....wow.     That is pretty much what I did for like the first 20 minutes.   Just sit there looking at the VC, the captains room, the exterior, and just saying wow.

Where should I post bug and stuff I find.   Found a thing or two in the vc, and some spelling mistakes.   I imagine most of what I see has already been noted and addressed, me being so late to the party and all, but just wondering where to post bug reports and such.

and cheers.....  this thing is epic.   EPIC.  The sounds alone make it the best addon I have ever seen for Orbiter.  Then mix the visuals.... so much eye and ear candy.  I am gonna get so fat.

Orbiter | SSMS2007 | FSX

Offline Cras

Reply #1 - 11 July 2013, 20:56:32
I dont know if this is the right place to do this, since this forum is not gonna be around for long in its current state, but I have found a bug with the new X-mas release Arrow.

It effects the HUD state for all vessels in the scenario, the HUD state will not hold as I change views from 3D to Glass, to 2D panel.  It will always reset to what ever state the Arrow has its HUD.   Of if I go into the Arrow and turn its HUD off, then every time I switch the panel in say my XR-2, then that HUD will switch off.  If the Arrow's HUD is on Surface, then it will always switch to Surface in the other vessels.   The second I delete the Arrow from the scenario, this behaviour stops.

« Last Edit: 11 July 2013, 20:56:33 by Cras »
Orbiter | SSMS2007 | FSX