See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: unfinished Super star destroyer  (Read 18470 times)

Gag

24 April 2005, 16:00:22

Gag

Reply #1 - 24 April 2005, 16:04:19
I build a Hangar with a Glider in it. you can't take off at this time but i'm sure i can figure it out to make it work. have
to wait for Authors ok before i can put it on a download server. Just for those who wanted this space-carrier...

Greetz

Offline Krytom

• Legend
Reply #2 - 24 April 2005, 16:33:53
Oooooooooohhhhhh. I normally don't go for the Sci-Fi addons, but this looks cool!
Hurry up and make the unfinished SSD finished. :) Please. :badsmile:

Offline Schimz

• Legend
Reply #3 - 24 April 2005, 17:05:56
any 3D corridors ?

Offline McBrain

• Legend
Reply #4 - 24 April 2005, 21:52:10
WOW!!! 8o

What's the poly count on that monster??

Post Edited ( 04-24-05 21:52 )

Cheers,

McBrain

----------------------------------------
In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?

Offline felixar90

Reply #5 - 24 April 2005, 22:10:40
If you don't build it, I use it agaisnt you... No, if it is not build..., I can't use
it!!
,... NOOOO!!!
Arrrrgggg OUIRRRRG NNNNNOOooNNnnnNNoooNNOoOONoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo
(I hit my head against the wall) Bang Bang Bang(and now the corner of the desk) Pik
Aie PiK AIE!!!!

Félix

Offline Atom

• Legend
Reply #6 - 24 April 2005, 23:04:06
Is that the correct size?

Intel Pentium 4 630 3Ghz|1024mb 400mhz DDR RAM|ASUS P5P800-VM|Nvidia GeForce 6200 256mb|Creative Sound Blaster Pro Value!|Windows XP SP2

Offline Krytom

• Legend
Reply #7 - 24 April 2005, 23:19:46
I want to see one of those things re-enter! 8o

Offline picto

• Legend
  • Criiii Crii Crii
Reply #8 - 24 April 2005, 23:44:26
I've bigger in my Addon Library !!!  :)

Pic

Offline Schimz

• Legend
Reply #9 - 24 April 2005, 23:54:05
Atom wrote:
Is that the correct size?

8000m

McBrain
What's the poly count on that monster??
Surely insane

Picto wrote:
I've bigger in my Addon Library !!!
2000m for the lx (but he can make a reentry)

Offline picto

• Legend
  • Criiii Crii Crii
Reply #10 - 25 April 2005, 00:01:10
2000m

It's really long !!!   :)

And what about the "extended param " ?

Where can we land ?

Pic

Gag

Reply #11 - 25 April 2005, 12:56:40
the thing is... u can land but it's not recommended. no gear and no Hover to take off again... it#s just a a space-carrier :D
and when author gives the permissions i or some of u can give it some of this stuff. maybe we can build some wanted escape
pods too :D :D :D

Greetz

Offline McBrain

• Legend
Reply #12 - 25 April 2005, 20:52:05
8km?

I thought the size of an SSD was around 12km...
And a normal Star Destroyer is 1 or 1.5km, but.... :)
There's very crazy and very detailed site out there with *ALL* information about the SW-ships, but I don't remember
the adress :(

Cheers,

McBrain

Offline Krytom

• Legend
Reply #13 - 26 April 2005, 15:00:21
http://www.theforce.net/swtc/
http://www.theforce.net/swtc/ssd.html#model

With the help of Atom the master of weblinks, I give you the site. The actual length is between 17.4km and 17.9km
long.

Offline MattNW

Reply #14 - 27 April 2005, 02:30:38
Are you trying to dock that thing to ISS? :lol:

Offline McBrain

• Legend
Reply #15 - 27 April 2005, 21:34:30
Krytom wrote:
http://www.theforce.net/swtc/
http://www.theforce.net/swtc/ssd.html#model

With the help of Atom the master of weblinks, I give you the site. The actual length is between 17.4km and 17.9km
long.

Yeah, that's exactly the site! :)

Cheers,

McBrain

Offline Charlotman

• Legend
Reply #16 - 27 April 2005, 21:38:13
WOW ! good job ! :applause:

Offline McBrain

• Legend
Reply #17 - 27 April 2005, 21:44:25

WTF 8o
11 StarDestroyers :)

Cheers,

McBrain

Offline Atom

• Legend
Reply #18 - 27 April 2005, 23:25:55
The Eclipse Class Star Destroyer is even bigger!

Intel Pentium 4 630 3Ghz|1024mb 400mhz DDR RAM|ASUS P5P800-VM|Nvidia GeForce 6200 256mb|Creative Sound Blaster Pro Value!|Windows XP SP2

andyman

Reply #19 - 28 April 2005, 08:34:19
The Eclipse Class Star Destroyer was also equipped with a superlaser.

and yet the ship with the greatest destructive power imaginable was so tiny you would easy mistake it for space
dust on your scanners.

Offline Atom

• Legend
Reply #20 - 28 April 2005, 12:44:58
The Sun Crusher was pretty small, and that was lethal.

Offline freespace2dotcom

• Legend
Reply #21 - 28 April 2005, 12:58:43
I personally liked the lusankya, or however it was spelled.

I got a comic that shows it in full two page glory. :)

It was apparently an executor class.

Post Edited ( 04-28-05 13:03 )

Doc Nobby

Reply #22 - 01 May 2005, 16:33:50
Yeah!!!

That thing rocks!
Any plans for a 3D bridge??? :) :) :) ;)

Offline ExoToa

Reply #23 - 03 May 2005, 09:55:50

I personally liked the lusankya, or however it was spelled.

Lusankya, built at Kuat Drive Yards under the name Executor, was hidden by Emperor Palpatine in a drydock located beneath
Imperial City on Coruscant. A series of huge, hexagonal lift cells held the ship ready for deployment. The razing of vast
areas of Coruscant's surface, the ship's construction, and its subsequent burial with additional levels of cityscape, had to
be masked from the populace by the Emperor Palpatine and the use of the Dark Side of the Force. It was completed just before
the Battle of Endor. The first person the Emperor let onto the ship was Ysanne Isard, and she loved the ship from that point
on. Much of the ship's internal systems were given special override commands which allowed only Isard to gain access to them.
After Palpatine's death at Endor, Isard used it to house the prisoners of war still held by the Empire, including Jan
Dodonna, Tycho Celchu, and Corran Horn. When the Krytos virus was defeated and Tycho Celchu was found innocent of Corran
Horn's death, Isard decided that it was time to leave. She used the Lusankya's turbolasers to destroy the city above it, then
lifted free of its lift cells. It then punished the planetary shields and escaped from Coruscant, fleeing to Thyferra. The
Lusankya was then placed under the command of Joak Drysso, who tried to destroy the space station used by Rogue Squadron near
Yag'Dhul. He barely escaped, and returned to Thyferra. The Lusankya was then placed between the planet and the Rogues' forces
as the Battle of Thyferra ensued. However, the surprise of having the Avarice - now under New Republic flags but still
commanded by Sair Yonka - and the Virulence - now commanded by Booster Terrik - start shooting at the larger ship left the
Lusankya badly damaged. Drysso threatened to ram the dying ship into the planet Thyferra, but he was shot by one of his
Lieutenants. The Lieutenant, Waroen, surrendered to Wedge Antilles and the crew was allowed to defect or leave Imperial
service. Wedge, the de facto Captain of the huge ship, took the opportunity to marry Corran Horn and Mirax Terrik aboard the
Lusankya, preventing any resistance from Booster Terrik, Mirax's father. The remains of the ship were moved around to several
Republic shipyards until it was finally placed in drydock at Bilbringi, once those shipyards were converted after the death
of Grand Admiral Thrawn. Despite the core wipe of the ship's computer system, many of the coded accesses placed by Ysanne
Isard remained. It was nearly completed when Ysanne Isard herself reappeared, hoping to take control of the ship for her own
ends. Booster, Mirax, and Iella Wessiri were able to discover Isard's motives, and had a full force of armed soldiers waiting
for her when she arrived. Isard was killed in a struggle with Iella, and the Lusankya remained in the hands of the New
Republic. Several secret chambers were discovered during her refit, and they were modified by New Republic engineers to serve
as biocontainment areas. Thus, the Lusankya became less of a warship and more of a research vessel. Wedge Antilles was
eventually given command of the ship for a special task for he commanded, but he retained his position within Starfighter
Command. Wedge commanded the huge ship in the defense of the planet Phaeda against Commander Vivant and the Steadfast. During
the Yuuzhan Vong invasion of the galaxy, the Luskanya was part of the defense fleet assigned to protect Coruscant. When the
capital planet was taken by the alien invaders, Commander Eldo Davip escaped the destruction and regrouped with the small
fleet at Borleias. After successfully defending the planet from the Yuuzhan Vong's initial strikes, Davip and Antilles began
taking the huge ship apart for what would become known as Operation Emperor's Spear. Weapons emplacements were removed and
placed on smaller ships, and large portions of the interior were gutted. The resulting construction, known as the Beltway,
became a huge needle-shaped ramming device. As the final defense of Borleias ground on, the Lusankya took heavy damage which
ate away at the ship's surface and gradually revealed the needle underneath. Commander Davip then used all remaining engine
power to drive the ship into the Yuuzhan Vong worldship in orbit around the planet. Just before impact, Davip managed to
escape in a small shuttle. The Lusankya drove deep into the ship, causing huge amounts of damage before both ships exploded
and died.

Pulled of of TheForce.net for no real reason

~~ExoToa~~    Emperor of the Alitar Solar system
Supreme Govenor of Astraea and Vesta.
MY allegiance is to the ABC

Due to high temperature, your Cheese Fondue was disintegrated in atmosphere... You Cant make Nanchos!

Offline Atom

• Legend
Reply #24 - 03 May 2005, 17:41:49
That's according to the books, Lucas dismisses the books. He employed his monkey to write Episode 1.