See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: DGIV moon autopilot broken?!  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Quantum Burrito Meal

14 May 2011, 18:34:08
I'm parked at Brighton Beach, pad 1, full tank, all systems "go" (D61->no problems). I want to get back to KSC, so I P905S90, and engage.

It goes well, hovers, thrusts, puts itself on a ballistic trajectory, then kills engines and waits for an altitude of 45k. But the orbit panel displays an ApA of ~44.7k (every time, done this three times now). It reaches ApA, does not fire. Does not let me fire engines to adjust ApA up to let it kick in. It just stays locked into the ballistic trajectory, and crashes.

Does anyone else have this problem? I don't remember this happening back in 08/09 when I last played orbiter.

« Last Edit: 14 May 2011, 18:41:24 by Quantum Burrito Meal »
------------------------------------------
Proud creator of two (2) addons

One of which is soon to be out of date, and one is not yet useable. Great Success!

Offline Quantum Burrito Meal

Reply #1 - 14 May 2011, 18:41:24
Gah, I had 4 UCGOs in my cargo bay. So the autopilot doesn't work if there is too much cargo in the cargo bay, and can't be adjusted. Oh well -_-. Normally I'd say this is exceedingly lazy design, but meh, Dan makes this stuff for free, I think I can cut him some slack.

« Last Edit: 14 May 2011, 18:41:24 by Quantum Burrito Meal »
------------------------------------------
Proud creator of two (2) addons

One of which is soon to be out of date, and one is not yet useable. Great Success!