See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Cursor disappears in spot view, and stays that way.  (Read 2721 times)

Offline CAPFLIGHT F-18

07 July 2007, 20:13:51
Just like what the heading reads, my cursor disappears sometimes in spot view, and it doesn't tell me where it is. any
help?

Fooly Cooly!

Offline Quick_Nick

Reply #1 - 07 July 2007, 22:18:23
It will disappear if you right-click and drag the mouse quickly off-screen or onto another window and release there.
(including F3 or F4 windows, etc.) Such as if you were using the mouse to move the camera. Typically if you wait a
second after dragging, with the right mouse button still pressed in, the cursor will return to the correct spot.(even if it
isn't visible) But most of the time you will be moving and releasing it very quickly once it reaches the side of the
screen,(or maybe accidentally onto a window) and it will cause the cursor to become totally invisible and you must
restart Orbiter. :p I'm not totally sure if this is what is happening to you though. And what do you mean by 'spot
view'?

-Nick

Offline CAPFLIGHT F-18

Reply #2 - 09 July 2007, 01:47:49
if u r an FS player, spot view means the outside of the aircraft. external view. thx.

Fooly Cooly!

Offline DJ Barney

Reply #3 - 25 August 2007, 01:35:53
I get this problem as well. Maybe I should just run in full screen. Is there a fix ? Has anyone submitted a bug report ?

DJ Barney

Offline ronin_109

Reply #4 - 25 August 2007, 13:28:28
Same problem to me. Either I save and quit the mission or just use the option where you use the control button to know where
the cursor is.

I'll stick with save and quit.

Offline BigDAS

Reply #5 - 25 August 2007, 16:09:50
Known bug in Orbiter, both in windowed and full screen. So far, there is no resolve.

BigDAS

Skype Internet Phone ID: bigdas1

Offline DJ Barney

Reply #6 - 25 August 2007, 21:44:39
Is there a bug submission system ? I've never seen it. For that matter, where is the SDK ?

DJ Barney

Offline Quick_Nick

Reply #7 - 26 August 2007, 02:40:10
You can submit bugs on the Bug Report section of the main Orbiter forum. Unfortunately the forum is currently offline
due to M6's terrible service. :p If you are talking about the SDK forum, that is on the main Orbiter forum as well. If you
mean the SDK pack, that can be found on the Download section of the Orbiter website.

Post Edited ( 08-26-07 03:16 )

« Last Edit: 26 August 2007, 02:40:10 by Quick_Nick »
-Nick