See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Licence for Frelon model ...  (Read 2364 times)

Offline StarLost

09 December 2023, 22:10:50
I'm planning on modelling an interior plus the various cockpits for Dan's Frelon vessel. I will do it privately for my own use but to properly post it in OH, I need to know what licence Dan applied to it and if it permits permission to do as I plan. Since Dan still seems incommunicado, can anyone point me to the relevant licence that he used, please?

Offline SpaceTravel

• Singularité
Reply #1 - 11 December 2023, 14:53:49
Since Dan still seems incommunicado...
This whole pseudo phantom forum thing really pisses me off.  :worry:
There are laws, whether in Switzerland or France.  :rant:
And as administrator of his forum, he is obliged to answer in writing according to the CNIL or similar.  :sage:
Good luck Starlost.  :salut:

C'est une utopie de vouloir quitter la plančte Terre pour une autre dans l'univers.........
Mais c'est une certitude que nous ne pourrons pas rester vivre sur cette plančte Terre éternellement.

Offline StarLost

Reply #2 - 12 December 2023, 19:05:31
I did not ask Dan directly as I have before to no response so I don't think your reply applies inthis case. It certainly doesn't answer my question.

Offline SpaceTravel

• Singularité
Reply #3 - 13 December 2023, 14:06:21
I did not ask Dan directly as I have before to no response so I don't think your reply applies inthis case. It certainly doesn't answer my question.
Thinking about answering your question Mr. (or Mrs.) Starlost is one thing, but your question is included in a context: that of this forum and its administrator who hasn't answered anyone for a few years now.
People register on this forum without even knowing it... and it's intolerable whether Mr Dan is Swiss, French, Chinese or whatever!
Sorry to have disturbed you in your little world and not to have been able to answer your question.
But thank you for making it possible to present Mr. Dan's unacceptable attitude.

:hurle:Relax !! :rant:

« Last Edit: 13 December 2023, 15:49:40 by SpaceTravel »
C'est une utopie de vouloir quitter la plančte Terre pour une autre dans l'univers.........
Mais c'est une certitude que nous ne pourrons pas rester vivre sur cette plančte Terre éternellement.

Offline n72.75

Reply #4 - 18 December 2023, 14:05:03
Dan does this all for free and has for over 20 years. He doesn't owe anyone anything, and if he wants to step away for a bit that's okay.

Offline StarLost

Reply #5 - 19 December 2023, 16:20:11
Dan does this all for free and has for over 20 years. He doesn't owe anyone anything, and if he wants to step away for a bit that's okay.

I agree with this entirely. Makes me wonder at SpaceTravel's attitude and his seeming lack of knowledge of either this forum and/or its participants.