See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Union 76 refueling station.  (Read 2286 times)

Offline Tachyon

11 June 2008, 03:39:06
 :???: On [or in] a previous install of orbiter I had an add-on that was a orbiting refueling station. At the top of the
spine was a great big orange Union76 ball below which were it's fuel storage tanks afixed along it's spine heading
towards the bottom. I lost this add-on in a HDD crash and I'm looking for it. I've searched here, hander and AVSim to
no avail. Has anyone seen this and know where I can download it again?  :???:

My god - it's full of stars !

Offline Tachyon

Reply #1 - 12 June 2008, 04:58:18
Yeah - that was what I was finding .. or not finding in this case.

I hate CRC errors.

Offline NukeET

Reply #2 - 12 June 2008, 15:02:46
Tachyon wrote:
 :???: On [or in] a previous install of orbiter I had an add-on that was a orbiting refueling station. At the top of the
spine was a great big orange Union76 ball below which were it's fuel storage tanks afixed along it's spine heading
towards the bottom. I lost this add-on in a HDD crash and I'm looking for it. I've searched here, hander and AVSim to
no avail. Has anyone seen this and know where I can download it again?  :???:

I think you mean "Earth 2120 Part 1: The Big Wheel".  Look on OrbitHangar.

We choose to run Oribiter sims, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.

Offline Tachyon

Reply #3 - 13 June 2008, 07:31:07
OMG - You da man ... yep that is it.....  :applause:  :wor:

Now here is the funny part. Now that I know what it is or more importantly where it is from, I went to download it to
my "orbiter downloads" dir ..... and I still have it there from the first time !!!  :fool:  :eek:  I just forgot it was part of a
larger package.... ok ok ok .. when you get to be my age ... you'll see.  :sage:

you get ten points for that ..... :beer:   you have no idea how long that as been frustrating me.....

Offline NukeET

Reply #4 - 17 June 2008, 05:23:24
Tachyon wrote:
OMG - You da man ... yep that is it.....  :applause:  :wor:

Now here is the funny part. Now that I know what it is or more importantly where it is from, I went to download it to
my "orbiter downloads" dir ..... and I still have it there from the first time !!!  :fool:  :eek:  I just forgot it
was part of a
larger package.... ok ok ok .. when you get to be my age ... you'll see.  :sage:

you get ten points for that ..... :beer:   you have no idea how long that as been frustrating me.....

Really, you are welcome.   You can't be that old...there are too many (can there be too many?) add-ons.

« Last Edit: 17 June 2008, 05:23:24 by NukeET »
We choose to run Oribiter sims, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.