See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: DGIII and VMC 2.0 question  (Read 1881 times)

Offline NASSAC

27 June 2004, 01:55:54
Hello Dan,
It has been a while since I have posted on your site but check it on a regular basis. We are getting ready for our next
mission at NASSAC. We had originally planned to use the Space Shuttle 3.5 but after looking at your latest Alpha
DGIII we have decided that we are going to use your DGIII model instead. There is just so much more realism and
teaching oportunities for us. It also is easier to fly with all the automations for the kids.  
     In some initial test I have seen only one problem that I can't figure out. We are using the VMC 2.0 for our mission
control operations and we can't get any telemetry from the DGIII on the range and  alititude graph. With the space
shuttle we get this telemetry but not with the DGIII. Is there something that I need to add to the config file  or in the
modules activation to get this telemetry to be sent to VMC 2.0?

I have also taken you up on the use of the skins. I purchased Photoshop 7.0, downloaded the addons and made a
skin with our NASSAC logo. I am using 3,.4, and 5.dds textures but the 4.dds texture doesn't show up. What am I
doing wrong? I followed the instructions, and have repeated my work to no avail.

John   :)

NASSAC DIRECTOR
John

Offline DanSteph

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Hein, quoi !?
    • FsPassengers
Reply #1 - 27 June 2004, 02:11:14
Hello John, Welcome back ;)

Can you point me where I can find the VMC ? so I can see
what's wrong. Also send me the 4.dds so I can have a look also.

Cheers,

Dan

Andy

Reply #2 - 27 June 2004, 15:25:06

Offline NASSAC

Reply #3 - 07 July 2004, 03:51:15
Hello Dan,

Sorry I am so late getting back to you on the forum. Truth is I did post a note her some time ago, but silly me I forgot
toI had to log in so it never posted. But I sent you the requested files to your E-mail address some weeks ago, and I
was wondering if you got them?

John :)

« Last Edit: 07 July 2004, 03:51:15 by NASSAC »
NASSAC DIRECTOR
John