Orbiter English > Dan's add-ons

Orbiter Sound 4.0 CTD with Orbiter 2016 RC2

<< < (2/6) > >>

BEEP:
I'm glad to hear  that there will be a new OrbiterSound for the amazing new Orbiter  :music:

Still does not hurt to ask to export sound calls to the Lua Script system, so that I could add voice to my ATC MFD.

Tks,

Beep

reekchaa:

--- Quote from: DanSteph on 31 July 2016, 13:24:09 ---I'll rework for a new "2016" OrbiterSound once the final version of Orbiter will be released.

--- End quote ---
   :wor:  Anxious to hear new 2016 OrbiterSound!  :beer:  Current 2012 version will have to do for now :)

Ripley:

--- Quote from: DanSteph on 31 July 2016, 13:24:09 ---I'll rework for a new "2016" OrbiterSound once the final version of Orbiter will be released.
--- End quote ---
Please take into consideration to keep available the actual "old" OrbiterSound4 for projects like OMP (it runs on Orbiter2010-P1).
http://omp.ddns.net/software/installation/

I'm pretty sure you will. I just ask because - for example - XR fleet is ATM no more available for it, since Dbeachy1 decided to pull 2010 version from his site, I hope temporarily.

Merci.

Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhh! It was temporarily indeed!

freespace2dotcom:
WhoooooooAAAAHH!

freespace2dotcom:
Darn it, I don't know how to edit or delete my posts. It's been too long and the forum just isn't the same. I meant to do that on another thread! Disregard!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version