Orbiter English > Dan's add-ons

Orbiter Sound 4.0 CTD with Orbiter 2016 RC2

<< < (6/6)

Arvil:
Now, this is just weird. Ran Orbiter2016 for a while when it was released, don't recall having problems with Dan's sound. Got away from it for a year or so. Got a new computer, Started with Orbiter2016 and installed Sound right away. Had no problem with anything including the Radio/MP3 MFD. Everything worked. Added a few other add-ons, then one evening I added a bunch of add-ons like IMFD and other stuff. Then the Radio/MP3 MFD caused crash to desktop. Deleted the entire folder and installed new (did that three times), now it crashes with only 2016 and sound, nothing else. then I found this page. Now I understand that Sound4 doesn't really work with 2016. Strange that it worked before. Anyway, so How do I set Nav frequencies without the Radio MFD? I guess I have to Exit and set it in a .cfg file, but, which one? Thanks,

Arvil:
Well, duh!!! Just realized I don't know what I'm talking about, nav frequencies are set in the Nav MFD, not the radio/MP3. Just ignore me. Dan's sound 4.0 is still pretty awesome, even in '16.

antoo:
Yes it is :) ! Glad you found the solution to your issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version