See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A Michi story taken out of jumpgate adventures  (Read 3000 times)

Offline Michelle Megan

29 November 2003, 07:34:02
The following is a Michi story taken from events that occurred in Jumpgate.

The good ship Sallista went down in Amananth Sector on 11-28-03 11:35 ekoos.

With FlashFire production now back in full swing, I figured I would go get some more for Quantar
Core Station as I had done earlier today.

I docked with Aman without incident and loaded a full supply of FF ( 734 ). I set map for QC and
got a transport mission. The following is what took place.

*Launch*

*180 degree flip and burns at 50 % and comes to a halt*

*Targets Gyre jumpgate and applies full thrust*

" Wow look at all the shooting, I guess the war is still spilling into the Aman sector over FlashFire
shortages "

*Explosion in the distance*

" Wait a minute, that was way too much fire power "

*Looks down at radar*

" OMG, its a Conflux Swarm "

*Dumps afterburner fuel into the engines* *223v, 9k to gate*

" Oh No!  I hope their not big ones"

*Pink fills the screen* * shots fired, Guardian shields get shredded like paper * * 318v, 4K to gate*

*Armor being striped off the hull*

" Ahhhhhrrg, Noooooo "

* Fade to black*

* Mish wakes up in the Arcadia station medical facility *

" wha, wha happened? "  *Mish tries to sit up and is assisted by a nurse*

'It's ok Miss Michi, your life pod arrived intact although you have a light concussion'

" Pod?, Oh no, not the Sallista not my massive cargo ship " *Mish tries to stand up and
immediately flops back on the bed*

' Please don't try to move yet Michi, your team is hard at work building you a new ship as good
as the Sallista ever was '

" Yes... that´s all well and good but I lost 4 artifacts in the Sallista. What about the EB 1 2 3 and
AB3 that were on board, these parts have been essential in producing that extra speed that put it
above the other cargo ships in the sector. Has a search team been sent out? "

*Mish looks at the Nurse with concern, and the nurse turns and calls in the head engineer who
comes into the room with a report in his hands*

' As per life pod arrival protocol 42379 of the Arcadian recovery code we have sent out the drone
probes to scour the area the life pod computer indicated your ejection point had occurred '

*the engineer flips the page*

'it is with regret that the blast sent the precious artifacts outward into space and only a full
fledged search team could hope to find any remains. No other parts of the ship debris were
recoverable including the reported cargo of 734 Flash Fires
*the engineer closes the report*

*Michi puts her hands over her eyes and bows her head in agony with disbelief*

' The good news Michi is that assembly of your new ship is almost complete and a full
replacement of the same artifacts were found in storage bay 9. After removing the thick layer of
dust off them and charging the main cores your new ship will respond exactly as your last one did
in every respect '

*Michi looks up with tears in her eyes and a smile*

" I always said you were the best one on the payroll "

*Mish slowly stands up with the nurse´s help. She looks at the Engineer and leans forward to hug
him* *Hug*

*She whispers in his left ear* " expect a bonus in your check this week "

*The engineer stands back and smiles*

'thank you Michi, but it was your planning ahead and storing extra parts as well as setting all
your life pods to Arcadia ( /home ) that made it all possible. Had your pod been recovered by the
Aman Station hands and not flown here we would have never been able to get you out of there
with ease. '

'Now we don´t have the necessary Armor plating on board nor do we have the afterburner fuel
needed for your tanks, so remember to dock with Corridor station as soon as you launch for final
assembly of the ship. '

*Mish sits back down*

"Thank you once again, Ill get some rest and be sure to do that after I have recovered fully from
the incident"

*Michi lays her head down and closes her eyes as the nurse and the engineer leave the room*  

*A smile and a tear draws upon her face*

For more adventures like these be sure to stop by my website at.

www.arcadians.net

Within you will find links that will give you an idea of what it is we do and experience in the
jumpgate galaxy.

If interested be sure to drop in my forums for more compelling adventures as they unfold and the
story continues. And should you be interested in joining me on these adventures post
me "MegaMichi" a private message on my forum and I will do all I can to get you started on a flight
adventure you wont soon forget.

Michelle Megan

Post Edited (11-29-03 07:39)

The Universe Honors All Clearly Defined Intentions Which Are Backed By Absolute Commitment.

Offline Hot Dog

Reply #1 - 29 November 2003, 18:23:59
Now this is creative.!!

The web site is great..

This one is definitly worth checking out.

Congrats  Michelle

Offline Michelle Megan

Reply #2 - 05 January 2004, 07:11:48

The Adventures Continue.

It is truly a sad day for the Quantar peoples. :(

On 104.1.03 at 10:00 a.m. the Arcadians began a Quantar Core station re-supply effort, which
continued well into the evening.

The following items were imported from their producing station:

120 sport+, 60 impelers, 250 Guzzlers, 60 barracks, 60 Rush, 110 Insight, 120 Dream, 40 chime,
50 Knocker, 30 doorbell, 50 antiflux, 20 deepol, 60 alembic, 100 pint, 120 alpaa, 200 feather fire,
120 hitman, 60 vantage, 40 rotacol, 100 Hawkeye, and 150 Instigators.

These items carried with it a 48 Million credit tax loss.

We were not under contract, we were not requested, but rather The Arcadians have taken
ongoing steps like these to ensure that equipment availability is present for all the pilots of
Quantar equally for it various needs, one of which being the defense of Quantar space from
outside agencies.

Additionally Pilot Owned Station stocking contracts help to offset the cost of these exercises with
the rest being made up with /profit commodity cargo runs.

Once the war had begun these items listed above were being consumed at an alarming rate which
usually at their maintained levels between 100 - 200 units of each, can last for as much as 3 - 4
Days, which are now showing indications of being consumed daily.

Therefore in light of the Quantar Civil war the Arcadians have suspended all Core station stocking
activities until a cessation of hostilities can be negotiated between the warring parties involved.

It is not feasible for the Arcadians to absorb these kinds of costs in the event of a prolonged war.

We are unable to assist either side of the conflict with our contract services, as we do not wish to
be a party of the war machine that pits quantar pilots against quantar pilots.

In our opinion, this war is not only expensive and wasteful but it is also driving a wedge between
two of its most notable defensive and offensive strengths that are much needed for the protection
of the Quantar borders.

It is our hope that a swift return to the negotiating table can be achieved and the two main bodies
of this conflict can work out an amicable edict that will unify and at the same time strengthen the
quantar resolve towards its innermost cherished beliefs.

Post Edited (01-05-04 07:12)

The Universe Honors All Clearly Defined Intentions Which Are Backed By Absolute Commitment.

Offline Michelle Megan

Reply #3 - 19 January 2004, 08:06:40

Personal Log Entry (01-17-04)

Today we made great headway with the TRI Mission. We are almost at 70% completion and I am
excited to try the Docking Computer CP to make more Dock mods.

I have always used one while flying and I know there are many others that do as well. I can't wait
to see the reactions of our hard work when we spread the galaxy with these gadgets.

I continue to be amazed by sister Anoxia's progress. Just 2 days ago she did not know how to fly a
tow, yet today was able to master the complex finesse required to navigate Callows Passage. She
is simply amazing.

Odd_Jobs did a great job of heading up and coordinating the PCMM drive today for not only the
Arcadian pilots but also welcomed guests that took part as well in F5 :arc. He shows strong
leadership qualities and was able to maintain composure and situational awareness as well as
being able to communicate effectively within the operation, which resulted in fantastic monetary
gains for all that, took part.

LadyWolf's artistic ability never ceases to amaze me. She was able to make a new banner /sig for
me to use and when I first saw it I was in shear awe with her creative vision.

GreyWolf has been steadily growing his station and is a very good pilot that continues to fly well
with the Guild. His determination to fly in a hectic environment as experienced today and make
monetary gains like he has proves to be a great asset to the guild as a whole. He is a master Arty
Hunter and has the patience to fly long hours and finding them to bolster his inventory and plan
for unforeseen eventualities.

I'm also happy that Schrek has joined the Arcadians and was surprised that he told all the Arc
pilots on F2 that he was in fact pilot McPlowed in an Ogre outfit. The significance of this event is
interesting to say the least as Pilot McPlowed over time has earned himself the prestige of being
the richest pilot in Jumpgate with a net worth of 17.5 Billion credits to his name.

Although the two Pilots are separate in the way of style, rank, and stats. It is comforting to know
that our family is blessed with the cumulative experience and knowledge of JumpGate history and
his expertise as well as his devotion to hard work which have made him the pilot he is today, and
is now part of our Guild of friends.

End Transmission...

www.arcadians.net

The Universe Honors All Clearly Defined Intentions Which Are Backed By Absolute Commitment

Offline Michelle Megan

Reply #4 - 19 January 2004, 08:17:28

Personal Log Entry (01-18-04)

The TRI mission continues to advance. At last count it was 82% completed. I think 1 or 2 more
days and it shall be completed.
I am very excited by this and look forward to rewarding Syphus with the 100 Mil I have pledged to
him for his Brokering time for the TRIM.
I think I will be contacting the TRI and Quantar leadership and recommend that Syphus be
awarded the:

Quantar's Flame

And the:

Hamalza's Devine Grace

For Brokering both the Duelist FM and also the Dock Mod TRI Missions.
He has been sitting in a station for a month now and is most deserving of these awards.

Also today Anoxia and I were able to solidify our ties with the Yellow Beards Pirate group.
This afternoon I was contracted by them to stock GBS. I had asked Anoxia if she wanted to go on
an adventure with me.
The list came up to 62 Million for delivery and tax loses for their order.

At this time before we started I noticed some of the BH and AQM were suspicious of our activities
and to avoid any problems I requested that Yellow Beards relocate to EE until we could complete
the order allowing us a window to make the deliveries with minimal flux dumps of Eels and also
being chastised if spotted by the AQM or BH as they would surely be perusing the pirates.

Had the two forces been united and we could have had QCore stocked properly as we have done
in the past before the civil war. We would not have had to worry about any pirates since our
borders would have been defended and Lady would not have had to deal with a random pirate
attack. But as the galaxy is full of differing views, that was not the case.

One of our pilots was downed and we had to make sure this would not happen again to anyone of
us. So I made a NAP with FS_Space and part of that NAP included the use of our services, which I
pledged to do on my own as to not risk any of our pilots in this covert diplomatic venture.

The operation went well with only one near miss by an Eel that attacked Anoxia. As I was not near
the scene I don´t know all the details I surely hope she is able log her near miss and how she was
able to escape the Eel.

At the end the Yellow Beard squad met with me and Anoxia on the final load and we were paid the
contracted amount and we split the loot based on who delivered which item by calculated profit
per item list I had made using the Contract calculator I made within an Excel formula.
They were all most happy with our work and speedy turnaround from order to delivery. This has
ensured that our pilots will not have to worry about being pirated by this group again. And we
have made friends in the process.

Now if only BH and AQM could end this war. Then all these new pirates coming out of the void
would not be so free and unchallenged as to enter Quantar space and wreak havoc on its civilians.
We would not have to do these sort of things to look after our family, as the pirates would soon
be eliminated into extinction.

But perhaps this is a win win situation as they now have to band together to defend themselves
against a more equipped Pirate group and are unable to stock for themselves without working
together to provide cover fire or bringing an end to the war so the Arcadians will be able to stock
for them once more. This new threat now before them may be the very catalyst needed to unite
them. And in 2 major ways we may have provided the pressure needed for them to return to the
negotiating table.

1 - No QC stocking by Arcadians until the civil war is over.
2 - Forming this NAP with the Pirates for our protection while they get stronger in the process
forcing BH and AQM to work together to end the war.

And when we do return to stocking QCore we will be able to do it knowing the pirates will not
attack our equipment filled cargo ships in the process.

All in all a great day for Arcadians.

End transmission

www.arcadians.net

Offline Michelle Megan

Reply #5 - 20 January 2004, 17:29:21

TRI Mission Completed

On 104.01.19 at 11:00pm ekoos. The Docking Computer Custom Producer came online.

With unrelenting and unwavering effort, Pilot Syphus of the =StormRaiders= Squad has been
instrumental in the successful completion of the TRI Mission as he headed up the complete
assembly of the production center with components being imported by the Arcadians as well as
other highly involved pilots of varying squads and factions.

As pledged, the Arcadians have presented Pilot Syphus with 110 Million credits for his successful
completion of the Docking Computer production center located in Ekoos Stop sector.

Upon completion the Arcadians went to work immediately.
MegaMichi, Odd_Jobs, Anoxia, along with assistance from StarFire12 of the =HunterS= squad and
MayaFox began to import the required commodities Aluminum, Ram, CPU, and Optics to Quantar
Core. Together this team was able to produce the First Docking Computers and continued
production to make 1065 units.

These were delivered to Aman(200), Hyperial(200), Wake(200), Outpost(200) and Quantar Core
(265) within three hours after completion of the CP at no charge to the galactic body.

A booklet is being prepared on the proper applications and use of the Docking Computer
technology so that young pilots can use it safely as a training tool to achieve proper docking
parameters and cargo haulers alike to improve docking efficiency under heavy load. The booklet
will be available shortly once the newly built devices have been tested thoroughly for proper
functioning.

The Docking Computer is not for everyone and some may say the galaxy can do without this
technology, as many prefer the time honored traditions of manual expertise over computer
assisted technologies. With the advent of the Dock Mod production center the galaxy is now once
again afforded our one true freedom... Choice...

Kuncheb Arcnesh

Michelle (MegaMichi) (Arcadians)

www.arcadians.net

The universe honors all clearly defined intentions which are backed by absolute commitment

Doc Holiday

Reply #6 - 11 February 2004, 15:03:23
Hey Michi,

I have a proposal for you. Would you be interested in a joint project. I saw you made an
adventure story involving DGII and Helios class starship.

I am working on a similar project, but it involved full voice support that Dan's provided for Orbiter
(sequential sounds, dock and undock). I need help with the story, possibly some graphics.

Contact me if you'd like to know more. Ask Dan if you wish, I already layed out the whole scenario
to him :)

Thanks & bye,

Janez "Doc"

« Last Edit: 11 February 2004, 15:03:23 by Doc Holiday »