See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Millenium Falcon hyper drive  (Read 1860 times)

hippienaut

24 March 2003, 10:54:15
Anyone interested in a modem speed up code to allow you to use your entire modem not half,it
doesnt work on all modems for sure 56 k 28 k and so on work nicely. i tested it on 3 connection
types for 1 month for  each. they will not harm your modem or even suspend activity:this will let
you know if your modem supports extra settings,go to start -settings-control panel-modems(set
maximum speed to 57600 or 56 k i use the next hightest and i use a BCM V.90 56 k modem its
allowing more than 56 k if needed at times default best for 56k is 57600 28 is 38400 or higher if
you like you also can use the next highest -properties-connection-advanced---place this in the
extra settings bar( S61=0).default is S61=75 set internally which you cant visually see set  by the
maker of the modem which means its working at 75% percent seems like a lot but not really
adding zero means 0zero hold backs and full hyper driving. pages will load in seconds.dls are
faster and over all performance boost.or if it doesnt work just erase the S61=0 and leave it blank
and alls back to normal.you can also try ATF OR AT&F.i have tested this code for 3 moonths and no
errors or modem failure befor i released my modem studies and code befor  to the Orbiter and links
friends.also if you dont have the options in the modems properties box your modem doesnt
support it  btw s61 means maximize modem speed unlimited.i hope you enjoy a faster modem.i will
be releasing it to the main community of Orbiter when the forum is working right i posted it here
because this forum is more stable at the moment.

« Last Edit: 24 March 2003, 10:55:29 by hippienaut »

hippienaut

Reply #1 - 24 March 2003, 10:55:28
place this in the
extra settings bar(S61=0) leave out the ( )'s

« Last Edit: 24 March 2003, 10:55:29 by hippienaut »