See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Launch Complex 39-A  (Read 6868 times)

Offline Pappy2

• Legend
09 February 2018, 22:13:53
Launch Complex 39 (LC-39) est le site de lancement de fusée au Centre spatial John F. Kennedy sur l' île Merritt en Floride aux États-Unis.

Le site et sa collection d'installations ont été construits à l'origine pour le programme Apollo et le lancement des fusées Saturn V. Il est inauguré par la mission Apollo4 le 9 novembre 1967.

Plus tard il a été modifié pour le programme de la Navette spatiale. 1° vol inaugural Columbia le 12 avril 1981.

À partir de 2017, La société SpaceX loue à la NASA le PAD 39-A et le modifie pour prendre en charge les lancements de la Falcon 9. La mission CRS-10 est lancée le 19 février 2017.

Toujours en cours de modification pour supporter les lanceurs lourds, le 6 février 2018 SpaceX lance depuis LC39-A sa fusée de démonstration Falcon Heavy.

« Last Edit: 10 February 2018, 11:40:19 by Pappy2 »
@+ Pappy2_________
Citation célèbre:
Lorsque la trajectoire Képlérienne du mobile coupe la sphère du géoïde de l'astre de capture, ce n'est généralement pas très bon pour l'avenir du beau vaisseau et de son équipage
"Nulentout"

Offline Pappy2

• Legend
Reply #1 - 09 February 2018, 22:16:05
LC39-A     1967 - 2018
Un demi-siècle de conquête spatiale

« Last Edit: 09 February 2018, 22:41:21 by Pappy2 »
@+ Pappy2_________
Citation célèbre:
Lorsque la trajectoire Képlérienne du mobile coupe la sphère du géoïde de l'astre de capture, ce n'est généralement pas très bon pour l'avenir du beau vaisseau et de son équipage
"Nulentout"

Offline jacquesmomo

• Le budget !!!
  • Legend
  • Plus on rate, plus on a de chances de réussir !..
Reply #2 - 09 February 2018, 23:34:16
Merci pour ces quelques images et la rétrospective...

j'aime !!!
:applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor::applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor::applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor:  :badsmile: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor: :applause: :wor:

Mes add-ons sont là !

Offline Pappy2

• Legend
Reply #3 - 10 February 2018, 09:16:18
Merci pour ces quelques images et la rétrospective...

j'aime !!!
:applause: :wor:

Merci "Jacquesmomo" en effet......Cela ne nous rajeunit pas  :sage:  :lol: :lol:

@+ Pappy2_________
Citation célèbre:
"Nulentout"

Offline Djowin

Reply #4 - 13 February 2018, 01:34:24
Superbe Pappy !!!  :wor: :love: :wor:

Offline antoo

• Legend
  • MSFS ❤️
Reply #5 - 13 February 2018, 12:30:18
Superbe  panorama Pappy ! Merci à toi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"ET C´EST PARTI!!" Youri Gagarine au lancement de vostok 1 le 12 avril 1961

Offline SCEtoAUX

• 35,579 ft/s
  • Legend
  • You are GO to continue powered descent
Reply #6 - 13 February 2018, 16:37:51
MA
GNI
FI
QUE.

:love:

Conrad: I got three fuel cell lights, an AC bus light, a fuel cell disconnect, ACbus overload 1 & 2, Main Bus A & B out.
Carr: 12, Houston. Try SCE to auxiliary. Over.
Conrad: Try FCE to Auxiliary? What the hell is that? NCE to auxiliary..?
Carr: SCE ! SCE to Auxiliary!

Offline tornadotodd

Reply #7 - 17 February 2018, 04:32:39
I recently read this is a touchy subject but doest the lauch pad 39 need the old shuttle fleet to work? My old computer crashed and I lost EVERYTHING,,, I loved 2010 lol

Offline Pappy2

• Legend
Reply #8 - 17 February 2018, 11:55:17
Hello "tornadotodd"

Indeed, only Orbiter base shuttles work with Orbiter 2016.  :sad:
But Orbiter 2010P1 is still great !!  :hot:

@+ Pappy2_________
Citation célèbre:
"Nulentout"

Offline tornadotodd

Reply #9 - 20 February 2018, 04:51:10
No pappy what I mean is, since the the older shuttle fleets in 2010 have been taken down many of the addons dont work without them and quite a few of the pads.. Which makes me sad. Because I really like orbiter 2016, it has a lot of potential, but still has a long ways to go. And as far as I know there is no working animated pad 39 in 2016. So I am still a BIG orbiter 2010 fan!!! But I wish that someone who had some of the older shuttle fleets and addons that were taken down would make a link and shoot those files to me. like shuttle v4.5 and 3.2 and alot of the addons that went with them. I had my old orbiter 2010 perfect and lost it all.. IM SO SAD. Especially when I found out the old fleets were removed and many of the add ons:( So if anyone feel generous and wants to put together a good old zip file with all that stuff that was taken down I would love you so much lol..... Hey guys also, I enjoy playing Space Engine. It's a free Universe simulator.. The last version of it someone ported an orbiter 2010 shuttle fleet to it for atlantis MG    Atlantis open, Atlantis Closed, and Atlantis Active...   I am starting to get pretty good with modeling and textures so I converted the sm file to the updated version. But whoever had those models lost them. And once you import a model into Space Engine from 3d obj it converts it to an sm file an there is no way to get the 3d models back out.. I created a BUNCH of new textures, bump maps, and want to get the models somehow in 3ds, or obj, with the origional textures and stuff so I can edit some in 3d MAX, add boosters, the ET, and put together a historical mod in Space Engine just for fun.. It could use some more real models, and I am working on a few models I want to put into orbiter and Space Engine. But I really need those Atlantis models.. Could someone be so kind as to convert and shoot me over those 3d models? I would so thankful, and gazza is going to let me use some of his payloads to add in as well.. I am working on my own 39 launch pad too but it will take a while to finish as its prob one of the most complex ive seen. So if someone has a good 39 pad 3d model I could convert into to and obj just so I have one to play with in SE until mine is done for orbiter and SE I would appreciate that too. I am working on some higher res maps as well for SE and orbiter also, so i have been pretty busy... Please any help would be appreciated and all the credit in the world.. Thanks guys..

Offline Milouse

• Legend
Reply #10 - 20 February 2018, 10:42:03
Hello,

The David413's addons, like Shuttle Fleet, ISS Fleet and others are available at Simviation website : ;)
https://simviation.com/1/browse-Space+Orbiter-111-0

Milouse

Offline tornadotodd

Reply #11 - 24 February 2018, 21:59:50
Hey what is the best way that I can get ahold of David?? I would like to use a shuttle to play around with in space engine and wanted his permission. Unless any on of you have some good 3ds or obj models with textures that I can use.. Any way thanks guys. I cant wait until 2016 gets animated towers.. I am just learning to make mods so its a pretty big learning curve.

Offline Pappy2

• Legend
Reply #12 - 18 September 2018, 20:39:28
 :eek:

@+ Pappy2_________
Citation célèbre:
"Nulentout"