Orbiter English > Dan's add-ons

Delta glider IV spaceplane for orbiter 2016

(1/4) > >>

Vincent Majerowicz:
Hi, guys!

Is the delta glider IV spaceplane add-on being updated for orbiter 2016? Thanks!

Cheers
            Vincent

jacquesmomo:
Not yet....  :(

Carcharodon:
but last version of the DGIV works in orbiter 2016 !
I just used it.

darkvoid:

--- Quote from: Carcharodon on 04 November 2016, 11:31:25 ---but last version of the DGIV works in orbiter 2016 !
I just used it.

--- End quote ---

Yes but occasionally it Crashes...

Armstrong:
More important: is the creator working on it...? I mean... I just saw a post from 2007 where he said I will make a Delta Glider V...... U-U at this point, I don't care if I will not have the fifth version, I'm fine with the Delta glider IV, but... another question, why is the creator against the virtual cockpit??? How can be this possible??? And having in mind that he should do it by free... and having in mind that he is the creator even... why he did make this ship in a so realistic way if he deny the virtual cockpit for the people? This ship could be only perfect with virtual cockpit. I hate when I can't see my passengers and when I can't see the world through the small windows... it quits realism under my point of view, so why he did make all this ship with such quantity of details just to end its life unfinished or with this unrealistic defect :( or, could someone implemment all the Delta glider IV staff into the default delta glider??? that could be even more perfect to be honest. I like the features from the normal delta glider, specially now at the new 2016 version, sometimes, I don't know what to use. :( So many questions, and I bet that we wont see any update for Delta Glider IV never. Sorry, about my pesimistic point of view, but after all, he is french... I haven't met any french guy without a disappointing feeling never.

At less, the delta glider IV works fine... but I am very angry with the fact that I wont make any EVA with this good ship never more most probably. He need food... and he can't work for free all the time he said... I agree... but I don't like when people build something and they doesn't care about it never more then... I think that any creation must be attended, if you chose build it. Or at less, he should destroy it if he doesn't want to do so.

To be honest, what scares me about the future of this ship, is the fact that I have the sensation that under its creator point of view... this ship just works perfectly and for that reason he wont make any change on it... I guess that since I have saw some updated texts around his ship claiming in a such way... but to be honest I haven't seen any comment about updating this ship to work properly on orbiter 2016 yet.

In conclusión... I think that I will try to finish my actual mission with this erratic Delta glider IV, that I installed just because it was mentioned at the orbiter download page, and because this fact made me think in a wrong way that it could be updated for 2016.... and then after my present mission I said, I will start using the delta glider by default... at less it gives what it promise to the people.

I just registered myself to say all this... I think that I wont say nothing more at this forum never more. Sorry If I was rude...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version