Orbiter English > Dan's add-ons

New Orbiter 2016

<< < (3/4) > >>

DocHoliday:
Eh, no idea. The mail is up and running, must have been a spam filter or something?

StarLost:
Holy s**t!! Doc, good to see you back around. I don't think there are many of the old crowd around but a few still are. I still keep in touch with most of our Russian colleagues but mainly through personal comm not through the forums.

I'm still flying around the Orbiter universe but have to spend more time with the little guy that has brought joy back into the life of this old dog. First grandson is now fourteen months old and driving his parents crazy. My training is paying off for my little piece of revenge on his father.

HOw are things in your part of the cosmos?

Cheers

Starlost

freespace2dotcom:
Hmm, well, I sent you a test email just now. We'll see what happens to it. I've been well. Relatively speaking. No complaints, apart from my local town deciding to support local UN agenda 21 by screwing up the roads with a bunch of pro green bull$h1t,, but that is a conversation and headache for another time.

DocHoliday:
Haha, got the mail. Yeh, lot of that going on these days... US, UK, EU... Must be that time of the century again. :) But, yeh, that's off-topic in this thread.

freespace2dotcom:
Now all we need is Dan to show up and say "Oh, now that Doc is back I can finally take that vacation from moderating the forums" :badsmile:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version