See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Orbiter Sound 4.0 CTD with Orbiter 2016 RC2  (Read 52138 times)

Offline Arvil

Reply #25 - 02 May 2018, 04:03:31
Now, this is just weird. Ran Orbiter2016 for a while when it was released, don't recall having problems with Dan's sound. Got away from it for a year or so. Got a new computer, Started with Orbiter2016 and installed Sound right away. Had no problem with anything including the Radio/MP3 MFD. Everything worked. Added a few other add-ons, then one evening I added a bunch of add-ons like IMFD and other stuff. Then the Radio/MP3 MFD caused crash to desktop. Deleted the entire folder and installed new (did that three times), now it crashes with only 2016 and sound, nothing else. then I found this page. Now I understand that Sound4 doesn't really work with 2016. Strange that it worked before. Anyway, so How do I set Nav frequencies without the Radio MFD? I guess I have to Exit and set it in a .cfg file, but, which one? Thanks,

Offline Arvil

Reply #26 - 04 May 2018, 03:28:06
Well, duh!!! Just realized I don't know what I'm talking about, nav frequencies are set in the Nav MFD, not the radio/MP3. Just ignore me. Dan's sound 4.0 is still pretty awesome, even in '16.

Offline antoo

• Legend
  • MSFS ❤️
Reply #27 - 04 May 2018, 13:40:37
Yes it is :) ! Glad you found the solution to your issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"ET C´EST PARTI!!" Youri Gagarine au lancement de vostok 1 le 12 avril 1961