Orbiter English > Dan's add-ons

Just wanna say thanks Dan ˇˇ

(1/1)

E69Shango:
I´ve been using your addons since the beginning and I just realized never gave any feedback so thank you Dan. Orbiter sound is a must have and UMMU is awesomeˇˇ we can feel like real astronauts now thanks to EVA capacity.

Your vessels are great too, I love the DGIV and I´m starting now with the arrow freighter.

Orbiter is great and your addons jus make it bigger and better.

Ohˇ and thanks for the shuttle-A ummu capable is one of my all time favourites shipsˇ

DanSteph:
Thanks mate for your kind word, you welcome :beer:

reekchaa:
Yes, everyone owes you a HUGE debt of Gratitude, Dan!   :wor:
Your ideas are showing up in so many places in software, and influencing modern design as well.
Even YouTube personalities like Scott Manley steal from your goodness.   :beer:
#Invalid YouTube Link#
https://youtu.be/r9US06b_jNQ

I would love to know what you've been working on lately! :flower: (so I can throw flowers) :)

Vincent Majerowicz:
Hi, Dan!

Your addons are great! Your addons is just keep getting better and better!! Keep up your hard work! Thanks!

Cheers,
             Vincent

BEEP:
Dan,

Then it came to me that although knowing very well what it is to spend a lot of effort into a project without receiving any feedback , I realize that, despite stating my appreciation developing related addons, I never did stop myself to say a much deserved 'Merci'.

I just want you to know that when the nights were long and the problems seemed too difficult, the bugs too elusive and the chair too painfully unconfortable I remembered of Martin and you... and went on.

Thanks

Beep

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version