See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: SiameseCat and Donamy's SSRMS being updated  (Read 5920 times)

Offline David413

05 August 2014, 02:19:21
Soon to be released, an update to the wonderful SSRMS that was released by Donamy and Siamese Cat.  I've been adding a dialog box control to this add-on, and once I have completed the documentation for the dialog box it should be available on Orbithangar. 

Dave

p.s., it will require me to update the entire ISS Fleet to work with this new add-on, but it is worth it!

Offline StarLost

Reply #1 - 06 August 2014, 05:23:09
David:

Always love to hear your wonderful work continuing. Looking forward to seeing the results.

StarLost

Offline David413

Reply #2 - 15 August 2014, 12:16:26
The new SSRMS with dialog box has been released at Orbithangar and is now available:

http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=6610

Dave

Offline mikouleur

Reply #3 - 02 September 2014, 12:15:00
nice to see you david, 
please i have a small problem with the shuttle fleet v4.8 about the RMS dialog box; so i can't grapple anything with the robotic arm because the "grapple" button s disable.
How can i do to resolve it?

Offline jacquesmomo

• Le budget !!!
  • Legend
  • Plus on rate, plus on a de chances de réussir !..
Reply #4 - 03 September 2014, 00:25:27
The new SSRMS with dialog box has been released at Orbithangar and is now available.
Dave
;)

Mes add-ons sont là !

Offline David413

Reply #5 - 03 September 2014, 02:15:28
nice to see you david, 
please i have a small problem with the shuttle fleet v4.8 about the RMS dialog box; so i can't grapple anything with the robotic arm because the "grapple" button s disable.
How can i do to resolve it?

This is not a bug.  What object are you attempting to grapple with the arm?  Does this object have the correct id code ("GS") to allow it to be grappled by the SRMS?  Are you close enough to grapple the object?  Without more information, I'm not able to answer your question.  Also, if you are going to post these questions then do not send me private messages as well, one or the other is sufficient.  Sorry, but you haven't provided me enough information to answer your question.  The button is disabled until you are within the correct distance of an object that is correctly coded for attachment to the SRMS. 

Offline Cras

Reply #6 - 26 October 2014, 18:38:32
SSRMS with a dialog box, this is just fantastic!  Thanks for coding this.  Cheers!

Orbiter | SSMS2007 | FSX

Offline David413

Reply #7 - 29 October 2014, 22:41:26
SSRMS with a dialog box, this is just fantastic!  Thanks for coding this.  Cheers!

Thanks.