See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sub Forum Addition Request  (Read 3277 times)

Offline Samuel Edwards

• HASSESA Founder
29 July 2013, 19:54:55
Hey there,

I noticed that there was a sub forum on the French side of the forum that was for other simulator games like KSP and SSMS etc.  I was wondering if we could get the same sub forum but placed on the English side of the forum categories.  It would give the English speaking community here the ability to converse about these other simulators too.

Thanks,  :)

:beer:

SE

International law prevents me to discuss the way in which we process our cheese.

Offline StarLost

Reply #1 - 29 July 2013, 21:41:43
Not sure it's necessary, given the amount of work Dan has yet to do on the changeover. Besides, translator programs are good enough to carry the load.

Offline Samuel Edwards

• HASSESA Founder
Reply #2 - 29 July 2013, 22:11:39
What do you mean by that?  Like an in browser translator?  I cannot speak French as it is, a translator translating my english to you guys could be very unclear. 

International law prevents me to discuss the way in which we process our cheese.

Offline Cras

Reply #3 - 29 July 2013, 22:23:21
I would like to see this.  If it isnt that much work that is.  If it is just another head for dansteph, the we can make do.

I am a big fan of SSMS so if there was one in the English side, I would post there.  BUt if there is not that much of a demand, i can always post about it here in the normal english side.   

Plus I hear rumours of an update to the development of SSMS 2 is coming soon....

Orbiter | SSMS2007 | FSX

Offline Samuel Edwards

• HASSESA Founder
Reply #4 - 31 July 2013, 03:14:27
Yeah, what Cras said.  It would definitely broaden the things we could talk about here.  Plus it would probably spark a lot more activity on the English side here.