Orbiter English > Dan's add-ons

UCGO - Frequently Asked Question

<< < (4/4)

antoo:
Hi e.b.16 and ArturX, UCGO, DGIV and UMmu are not compatible with Orbiter 2016.

e.b.19:
Hallo antoo. Thank you for your reply-- thats Orbiter 2016 is not kompatible white ucgo its not so good - so long

StarLost:
e.b.19, be patient. I am sure Dan will update his software quite soon. Orbiter2016 still has some issues (why else would Beta variants still be developed) and I am sure Dan would want Orbiter2016 to be as stable as possible so his own efforts would be more efficient.

In the meantime, work with both versions. 2010 for its stability with Dan's current offerings and 2016 to get used to it for when all of the major addons are updated.

Cheers

ceman:
yeah im just refining play in 2010 i have 2016 installed and have done a few vanilla flights with the dg but just waiting for sound, ucgo, ummu to continue to play on 2016, i have ksp, and 2010 to sate me for now. as well, my swg emu server is doing quite well so been playing a lot of galaxies recently.

McGalcri:

--- Quote from: ceman on 16 January 2017, 23:07:41 ---yeah im just refining play in 2010 i have 2016 installed and have done a few vanilla flights with the dg but just waiting for sound, ucgo, ummu to continue to play on 2016, i have ksp, and 2010 to sate me for now. as well, my swg emu server is doing quite well so been playing a lot of galaxies recently.

--- End quote ---

Yes... Delta Glider IV+UMMU are not compatible with 2016... but at least, orbiter sound works (NOTE: DO NOT TRY TO OPEN THE MP3/sound MFD!!!! it will crash) also... Delta Glider IV works... in atmospheric flights for some minutes only lol

Im new with windows 10 and my orbiter 2010 works really bad, really low FPS... so i will wait till an update for Delta IV+UMMU for orbiter 2016. If any of you know how can I fix my FPS problem in Win10 64bits+DX12... thanks! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version