See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: (closed) Removal of the Shuttle Fleet  (Read 29336 times)

Offline jgrillo2002

Reply #25 - 18 April 2012, 23:42:55
What in flying heck are you talking about?! I didnt do crap to you!

Offline Zatnikitelman

Reply #26 - 18 April 2012, 23:57:28
You know what dave? Most of the community is sick and tired of this game of yours. You throw a hissy fit, take your addons down, then when some people have kissed your ass enough, you throw them back up and let the brown nosing run its course, then you do it again, then again... If you're going to remove your addons, fine, they're your addons, you can do with them as you please. But don't sit around and cry for attention for weeks after.
This summer, I'll be doing much what you did and begin extending Atlantis to include many of the features of SF. I won't try and copy SF, but my aim is solely to provide a mid-range shuttle good for people who want something more than the default Atlantis, but don't want the fully realistic nature of SSU.

Post Edited ( 04-19-12 01:28 )

Offline David413

Reply #27 - 19 April 2012, 00:46:02
You are absolutely right.  I'm completely at fault here and should just go away.  Done.

Offline Bibi Uncle

• Legend
Reply #28 - 19 April 2012, 01:22:30
Zatnikitelman a écrit:
The whole community is sick and tired of this game of yours.

Let me correct you: You are sick and tired of Dave's "game". Please, do not include the whole community in your statements.

I encourage you in your future extensions of Atlantis. Dave gave up, it's his choice, but we'll lack of a big Shuttle add-on. Creating another is a good idea. :top:

Émile

Pluton, Saturne et Jupiter
Entendez-vous monter vers vous le chant de la Terre?

- Luc Plamondon

Offline jgrillo2002

Reply #29 - 19 April 2012, 19:58:46
Bibi Uncle wrote:
Zatnikitelman a écrit:
The whole community is sick and tired of this game of yours.

Let me correct you: You are sick and tired of Dave's "game". Please, do not include the whole community in your statements.

I encourage you in your future extensions of Atlantis. Dave gave up, it's his choice, but we'll lack of a big Shuttle add-on. Creating another is a good idea. :top:

Bibi, You dont even know half of what daves has done to us. dont give us that crap. Zat posted because he was sick of dave pointing fingers at us. We havent done anything wrong to him and he still calls us trolls

Dave, if you want us to leave. then distribute all of your addons including your source code. we will still give you credit when plugins for the addon are made or any changes to improve the addon

Im sorry that it has came to this, and I really like your addons

Zack

Offline Bibi Uncle

• Legend
Reply #30 - 19 April 2012, 22:56:11
You answered yourself in your own sentence:

We havent done anything wrong to him and he still calls us trolls
He calls you and Zat trolls, not the entire community. Feel free to express yourself, to give your opinion about Dave's choice, but don't include everyone. It is your opinion, not the one of the whole community.

Émile

Pluton, Saturne et Jupiter
Entendez-vous monter vers vous le chant de la Terre?

- Luc Plamondon

Offline David413

Reply #31 - 21 April 2012, 23:09:18
The various fleets have now found a new home for posting:

http://simviation.com/1/browse-Orbiter+Addons-142-0

jgrillo2002 wrote:

Dave, if you want us to leave. then distribute all of your addons including your source code.

Zach, I'll post the packages, but understand this...you will NEVER have the source code to my products.  I don't like you, or the fact that you will say very mean things to people (and I have the proof; I have retained every mean-spirited post towards me that you have ever made...) and then claim that you've been wronged.  To ZAT, I look forward to your proposed new "fleet"; I'll be looking for it this summer...and good luck (I truly mean that), the "community" will be watching for this.

In the meantime, I'll release the last packages from Orbithangar on Simviation.

Offline DanSteph

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Hein, quoi !?
    • FsPassengers
Reply #32 - 22 April 2012, 02:02:47
As all have been almost said in this thread and as it's now outdated I lock it.

Dan

Message modifié ( 22-04-2012 02:11 )

« Last Edit: 22 April 2012, 02:02:47 by DanSteph »