See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Just a quick FYI:  (Read 5607 times)

Offline doggie015

21 April 2010, 01:50:48
Woo482 has been repeatedly abusing me and spreading false rumours. As soon as O-F comes online I will PM the logs to prove it to anyone that wishes to see them. Untill then, this really is goodbye

Orbiter Forum status: Loading...

Offline woo482

Reply #1 - 21 April 2010, 01:55:36
Please stop saying things like that about me... they are totally not true and saying such things is really childish

Post Edited ( 04-21-10 02:08 )

Offline doggie015

Reply #2 - 21 April 2010, 03:19:59
childish? Who is making false claims about me having herpies?

Offline woo482

Reply #3 - 21 April 2010, 03:36:45
I have no idea what you are talking about... are you sure you're not confusing me with someone else ?!

Offline doggie015

Reply #4 - 21 April 2010, 05:05:57

Offline DanSteph

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Hein, quoi !?
    • FsPassengers
Reply #5 - 21 April 2010, 07:40:26
doggie015 a écrit:
me having herpies?

I'm really sorry for you, and wish you a quick recover.

:lol: sorry couldn't resist.

Now either there is something bad beetween you and you should solve it with him in private , either it was a (maybe stupid) joke to make your enrage and it work so nicely that you are now yourself propagating it publicly.

Not the best way to make it stop uh ? ;)

Dan

Offline ar81

Reply #6 - 28 April 2010, 17:30:49
I could say somewhere that Dan Steph is a giant alien with an Alcubierre cannon that will destroy Earth...  Do you think someone would believe me or someone would care?  No.  Who cares, it is unimportant.

Before I went to Orbiter-forum someone registered there as ar81 and started to say ugly things.  Tex contacted me and he realized it was not me.  So the guy was banned and I went there to register.

If someone says you have such illness, that person must be very childish, and I bet that person is younger than 20.  I would not worry about such lies.  doggie015 is not your real name, so who cares.  doggie015 is just a nickname.

This is a forum of adults.  We would not humilliate or reject you just because someone says that.  Your private life is not our business.

Offline Bibi Uncle

• Legend
Reply #7 - 28 April 2010, 23:33:16
ar81 a écrit:
This is a forum of adults.  We would not humilliate or reject you just because someone says that.  Your private life is not our business.

Hey ! There's some teens here ! :bebe:

ar81 a écrit:
If someone says you have such illness, that person must be very childish, and I bet that person is younger than 20. I would not worry about such lies. doggie015 is not your real name, so who cares. doggie015 is just a nickname.

Why is it always our faults ? You have prejudice on us. Of course teenagers are more susceptible to waste time on doing such things but, there is a lot of teens who are enough intelligent to be responsible. I know some adults who continue to do what they want to do wathever if it is correct or not. Like my mom says : "You need only one madcap to scrap an entire project."

Message modifié ( 29-04-2010 03:44 )

Émile

Pluton, Saturne et Jupiter
Entendez-vous monter vers vous le chant de la Terre?

- Luc Plamondon

Offline DanSteph

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Hein, quoi !?
    • FsPassengers
Reply #8 - 29 April 2010, 03:57:34
Bibi Uncle a écrit:
Of course teenagers are more susceptible to waste time on doing such things but, there is a lot of teens who are enough intelligent to be responsible.

Yep, but statistically there is more chance that a teenager do such things because olders peoples have probably already tested a lot of childish things and find less intterest to do them.

Statistically ;)

In this case woo is effectively a teen. Reporting such things is also a teen behaviour "look mom", no one care in fact.

Dan

Offline Bibi Uncle

• Legend
Reply #9 - 29 April 2010, 18:45:17
Basically, my post was just to say that there's teens on the fofo. Then, I saw the rest of the message and I cannot resist to write the rest of my post.

Finally, does Woo482 wrote those stuff or is it only a damn no life who took the same name and write silly stuff for nothing ?

Émile

- Luc Plamondon

Offline DanSteph

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Hein, quoi !?
    • FsPassengers
Reply #10 - 29 April 2010, 18:49:04
Bibi Uncle a écrit:
Finally, does Woo482 wrote those stuff or is it only a damn no life who took the same name and write silly stuff for nothing ?

I think it was the real woo but anyway it was obviously a joke
the "good answer" would have be another joke, end of story... ;)

How is the weather in Canada ?

Cheers

Dan

Offline ar81

Reply #11 - 29 April 2010, 21:38:49
Bibi Uncle wrote:

Why is it always our faults ? You have prejudice on us. Of course teenagers are more susceptible to waste time on doing such things but, there is a lot of teens who are enough intelligent to be responsible. I know some adults who continue to do what they want to do wathever if it is correct or not. Like my mom says : "You need only one madcap to scrap an entire project."

I was a teen too, and I have seen other teen mates too.
Notices I am not for "youths are doomed" becuase if that's the case we were doomed since I was young.
It is not very likely to find such behavior in older people.

Offline Bibi Uncle

• Legend
Reply #12 - 30 April 2010, 00:47:50
DanSteph a écrit:

How is the weather in Canada ?

Well, I don't know why you said that but, I will answer. Today, it's a bit cold, but confortable with a good sweatshirt. However, since one month, we have snow, then sun, then snow, then sun. Pretty weird year... Usually, in April, snow is starting to melt, not to fall ! For example, my neighboor went to school in skate today. But one week ago, he was walking 'cause there was a little coat of snow outside.

Ô, Canada ! Our home and native land ! ( I only know this in English. I always sang it in French. )

Reprise :

Ô, Canada ! Terre de nos aîeux. Ton front est ceint, de fleurons glorieux. Car ton bras sais porter l'épée, il sait porter la croix. Ton histoire est une épopée des plus brillants exploits. Et ta valeur, de foi trempée, protégera nos foyers et nos droits. Protégera nos foyers et nos droits !

I hope that you recognize those words. It's our national anthem ! In France, is it still the Marseillaise ? Great song too.

Émile

- Luc Plamondon

Offline jacquesmomo

• Le budget !!!
  • Legend
  • Plus on rate, plus on a de chances de réussir !..
Reply #13 - 30 April 2010, 01:41:12
Bibi Uncle a écrit:
In France, is it still the Marseillaise ?
Yes, yes... :arg:

Mes add-ons sont là !

Offline Bibi Uncle

• Legend
Reply #14 - 30 April 2010, 14:04:11
I suppose that you don't like your national anthem jaquesmomo. For me, I think that the Ô Canada is great. It's vitorious, massive and powerful. Always fun to sing it. However, in Quebec, to say "I love Canada" isn't very well appreciate 'cause the PQ ( Parti Québécois ) would like to separate the Quebec from the Canada ( wtf? ). Personnaly, I hope that this plan will never be realize. In the seventies ( I think... ) there was few "référandaumes" (I don't know what it is in English. I'm not sure of my spelling in French too...) and the majority decide to stay with Canada.

Our national anthem at Quebec is "Gens du pays" of Gilles Vigneault.

"Gens du pays, c'est votre tour, de vous laisser, parler d'amour. (bis)"

There's no English translation for this.

Émile

- Luc Plamondon

Offline DanSteph

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Hein, quoi !?
    • FsPassengers
Reply #15 - 30 April 2010, 17:34:44
Bibi Uncle a écrit:
 there was few "référandaumes" (I don't know what it is in English. I'm not sure of my spelling in French too...) and the majority decide to stay with Canada.

"referendum" latin word. Same in english as far as I know.

As citizen of a country with 4 official language (Switzerland) I find great this diversity and don't want that we split.
The Belgian  lately seem to have a big problem about living together (2 community), it's really sad for them.

http://www.euractiv.com/en/elections/belgian-government-on-the-brink-of-collapse-news-470910

Dan

Message modifié ( 30-04-2010 17:42 )

« Last Edit: 30 April 2010, 17:34:44 by DanSteph »