See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: apollo program real or not?  (Read 9453 times)

Offline kianykin

Reply #25 - 28 March 2008, 05:10:15
If it was faked, the image quality of the videos and the sound quality would have been better, and the flag would have been
flapping from the wind generator, instead of having wires to hold i up in an airless environment. The lander wouldn't have
looked so ugly. Finally the One small step part would have been read by an award winning actor and said with more drama than
it actually was.

Offline Dig Gil

Reply #26 - 28 March 2008, 11:37:06
kianykin wrote:
If it was faked, the image quality of the videos and the sound quality would have been better, and the flag would
have been
flapping from the wind generator, instead of having wires to hold i up in an airless environment. The lander wouldn't
have
looked so ugly. Finally the One small step part would have been read by an award winning actor and said with more
drama than
it actually was.

:applause::applause::applause:

At Light Speed and Beyond!!!

Offline Simonpro

Reply #27 - 28 March 2008, 16:49:00
Clint Eastwood was the first man on the moon, with Steve McQueen as his LMP. Didn't you know? ;)

-------------------------------

Offline ar81

Reply #28 - 28 March 2008, 20:06:55
I recall a powerpoint presentation with pictures in it.
It said that the shadows seemed to bend and that's whay it was a hoax... but shadows will bend if terrain is not just
horizontal but inclined...

Why do you see the lander lighted in the shadow side, since there is only one source of light (sun)?  Simple, moon
surface is not black and it reflects light...

It had other similar stupid arguments.  Anyone who know the basics of lighting, drawing or photography could realize
about the stupidity of the moon hoax.

So after I read such a stupid arguments I would like to ask the author of the hoax theory: Are your parents a hoax?  I
have never seen them.

Offline James.Denholm

Reply #29 - 31 March 2008, 01:52:00
ar81 wrote:
So after I read such a stupid arguments I would like to ask the author of the hoax theory: Are your parents a hoax?  I
have never seen them.

Raises another question: Is God a hoax? For I have never seen Him.

« Last Edit: 31 March 2008, 01:52:00 by James.Denholm »
-------------------------------------
The etiquette of a cigarette, vinaigrette mixed with anisette, the silhouette of a clarinet, is but a stockinet in a landaulette.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary:Rhymes