See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Disappearing HUD  (Read 1285 times)

Offline MachJok

08 July 2007, 04:02:18
Hi guys I'm Mike and Ive been with orbiter since about the first or second public release, maybe third but before it had an
atmosphere around the earth. ANYWAY heres the deal. I installed the DGIV and HOLY COW, ive loved the DG since it came out in
Orbiter and Dan has done marvels with III and IV. BUT My HUD has disappeared completely now im not saying that its the DGIV's
fault cause frankly I have no clue what is causing the problem. I have tried H and Ive come to find that the HUD will show up
when (this gets weird) my mouse is over my clock or anything else that brings up a tiny window ie the date and time when over
the clock.

never had it happen before. And its with all the ships. Much thanks to Dan for the DGIV and Thanks for all the help my fellow
orbinauts

Offline sunshine135

• I fly by the seat of my pants!
Reply #1 - 08 July 2007, 14:49:27
Mike,

Sounds like you have a video card issue.  You may want to try to change your video settings in Orbiter, then the AA settings
on thr graphics driverand such. That may solve your problem.

If that doesn't work you might try upgrading you video card's drivers. If that is the case you need to revert to an earlier
version.

Cheers,

"Sun Dog"

Offline MachJok

Reply #2 - 08 July 2007, 20:14:13
You nailed it, I changed my AA settings and that was the problem, I had totally forgotten that I had changed it. Thanks

« Last Edit: 08 July 2007, 20:14:14 by MachJok »