See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: lessons  (Read 4492 times)

Offline 4weeksholiday

24 March 2007, 05:56:11
sorry i don't speak french.does that i'm to take lessons, well i'm afraid i'd be wasting my time loging on to speak in
english especially in franchone orbiter hanger and we've wasted time our because we don't speak french.we
download a hell ov a lot from all the other sites which frums are all in french.i'm from australia.

Offline computerex

Reply #1 - 24 March 2007, 06:24:14
I like cheese.

Offline DanSteph

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Hein, quoi !?
    • FsPassengers
Reply #2 - 24 March 2007, 11:55:01
4weeksholiday a écrit:
sorry i don't speak french....

Sorry, seem my english is getting worse and worse because I didn't understand at all your post :wonder:

Dan

Offline Simonpro

Reply #3 - 24 March 2007, 12:08:46
Vive la France! And Dan, I don't believe the first post here was in english. I believe it was in teenage.

-------------------------------

Offline harmsway

Reply #4 - 24 March 2007, 12:43:46
DanSteph wrote:
4weeksholiday a écrit:
sorry i don't speak french.does that i'm to take lessons, well i'm afraid i'd be wasting my time loging on to speak in
english especially in franchone orbiter hanger and we've wasted time our because we don't speak french.we
download a hell ov a lot from all the other sites which frums are all in french.i'm from australia.....

Sorry, seem my english is getting worse and worse because I didn't understand at all your post :wonder:

Dan

I'll try my hand at it.

He says, I am frustrated because I don't speak anything well and my reading/writing is even worse. This has
become a real problem for me now since I have downloaded tons of addons and am unable to read the instructions. To add to my
sadness this handi-cap has limited my ability to communicate in the forums to get the help I need.

I really feel bad for him and would like to help but he dosn't address one problem at a time in one thread. Instead he spawns
multiple post on numerous subjects.

Post Edited ( 03-24-07 12:48 )

Offline Orbiter Fan

Reply #5 - 24 March 2007, 12:56:09
harmsway wrote:
DanSteph wrote:
4weeksholiday a écrit:
download a hell ov a lot from all the other sites which frums are all in french.i'm from australia.....

Dan

I'll try my hand at it.

He says, I am frustrated because I don't speak anything well and my reading/writing is even worse. This has
become a real problem for me now since I have downloaded tons of addons and am unable to read the instructions.
To add to my
sadness this handi-cap has limited my ability to communicate in the forums to get the help I need.

I really feel bad for him and would like to help but he dosn't address one problem at a time in one thread. Instead he
spawns
multiple post on numerous subjects.
Hmmm, not what I'm reading. Here' my take on a garbage-to-english translation:

"Sorry, I don't speak french. I'm going to take lessons, and I'm afraid I would be wasting everyone's time logging on
to speak English, especially in the francophone forums here and I have wasted our time because I don't speak french.
I have downloaded alot of add-ons from the other sites which forums are in french. I'm from Australia."

Does that make better sense? He seems to be complaining on the french forums here.

Offline harmsway

Reply #6 - 24 March 2007, 13:08:40
Yes, that makes much more sense. Sorry I wasn't as kind. My bad.

Offline DocHoliday

• Legend
Reply #7 - 24 March 2007, 14:30:10
I'm still trying to decide if he is a clever spambot or not....

If he's an actual person, he's really beyond the help we here can or are qualified to offer....

~~~

"Mood is a matter of choice. I choose to have fun!" -Vidmarism No 15

Offline DanSteph

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Hein, quoi !?
    • FsPassengers
Reply #8 - 24 March 2007, 15:06:29
Orbiter Fan a écrit:
Hmmm, not what I'm reading. Here' my take on a garbage-to-english translation:

I can't locate Garbagia on the world map... !?? :wonder:

Anyway be assured we welcome peoples from all country
in those forums...

Dan

Offline Austronaut

Reply #9 - 28 March 2007, 02:35:16
Im from Australia too and i can tell you that that isnt how we speak down here!!

Coz im a rocketman!! Burnin up the fumes up here, alone!

Offline aus_pilot

Reply #10 - 28 March 2007, 06:03:57
I'm also Australian, and I'm still not entirely sure what the OP was saying. I believe harmsway may have the general idea
though..

« Last Edit: 28 March 2007, 06:03:57 by aus_pilot »

Do you need launch facilities? Visit Ant  Aerospace at http://antaerospace.freehostia.com