See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: bad image  (Read 3152 times)

Offline 4weeksholiday

14 January 2007, 12:06:09
I have installed the three part orbiter and all ready i have the problem of file presumably a
windows media connect file because every time i launch the 'pad' it displays the message cannot find'msvcp70d.dll'
make bad windows image'does anybody know what i mean and can it fixed,some messages were it's out of
date.thanks

Offline Simonpro

Reply #1 - 14 January 2007, 13:09:48
Someone has obviously screwed up in an addon they've made.

Check out this webpage and download the runtime library: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/259403

-------------------------------

Offline DanSteph

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Hein, quoi !?
    • FsPassengers
Reply #2 - 14 January 2007, 13:29:04
This is a microsoft devellopment library, mean one addon was compiled with "linked libray" (you must have the dll)
instead of "statical library" (function of library are embedded in file) what did you install as addon ?
Solution is to install the missing dll or get ride of this addon.

Another possibilities: it seem to me that a previous version of Orbiter (may release?)
had a problem like this !???

Dan

Offline 4weeksholiday

Reply #3 - 15 January 2007, 08:32:15
no  add-on's just what came bundled with it.my brother had a go at trying something and almost did it, i get flicker and a
black screen. i also got a message concerning ocx file which was other message came with it i.e.mswinsock which he
(my brother)also said would be  take once the dll was fixed.so, yeah there no add-ons as i said, just what was bundled and also it was out of date. and just did what you've suggested and no, no-go.same..and ijust can't used seeing whole launch towers launching upwards rocket crawsat included.
witht it.thanks..

Post Edited ( 01-15-07 08:43 )

« Last Edit: 15 January 2007, 08:32:15 by 4weeksholiday »