See site in english Voir le site en francais
Website skin:
home  download  forum  link  contact

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Scenario CTD  (Read 1292 times)

Offline av8tor192

11 May 2006, 04:35:07
Ok I have a fresh install of Orbiter 2006 and have installed the newest of the shuttle fleet 3.8.5 or whatever it is. Those scenarios that come with
the shuttle fleet work great. What I would like to do is create a scenario that I can launch a shuttle to ISS and dock with it just to practice. I am
guessing that older scenario files do not work with the new shuttle or orbiter 2006 because any of them I try to use just CTD. So what is the answer?
It cant be that tough.

« Last Edit: 11 May 2006, 05:46:12 by av8tor192 »

Offline StarLost

Reply #1 - 11 May 2006, 05:46:12
It's not that tough ... usually.

Right now, we're still working through what addons built for the last version will work with this one. Taking a look at the main forums,
specifically Addons, over on orbitersim.com should help. It is possible that that version of the shuttle hasn't made the complete transition to
the new version yet (don't know for sure, I like flitting through the asteroids and the shuttle don't go there).

To try and find a solution for yourself, take a look at the new scenario files versus the same scenario in the last version. Same thing applies
with the configuration files. If any addon that you are trying has a base that does not conform with the new configuration, CTD. There is lots
to look at, but your main fix tool is your favourite text editor.

Other than that, patience is. New version hasn't been out a week yet. Could take a month until all of the addon issues are sorted out.

« Last Edit: 11 May 2006, 05:46:12 by StarLost »